Friday 30 September 2011

SUMMER PROJECT


For our summer project we had to create an alphabet that communicated something about you, something that portrays your personality, that shows your likes/dislikes, personality traits, your history, the people you know etc.  I decided to choose one thing that was important to me and base my entire alphabet on that one topic.  I went travelling in the summer and collected postcards, receipts, tickets, train tickets, photographs, cards and various other things that tracked the places I had been.  I decided this was the most recent and interesting thing I could use to make the alphabet, and through drawing, photo montages, lettre sets and writing I designed 26 10cm x10 cm letter formats.  Here are eight of the letters that I felt worked the best.



No comments:

Post a Comment