Wednesday 8 February 2012

100 THINGS RESEARCH//OUGD405 CRIT FEEDBACK

Crit feedback and small amendments after comments:


1st crit feedback:


I couldn't change all my prints to suit the crit feedback as there wasn't any print slots available, a few small changes were made in drop-in, however, if I had more time I would of probably changed the stock on the two hotdog fold books, or the ink that printed out on the dark paper to make the image stand out more.  I also would of had all the poster consistently having the logo, date and website of the event placed in the middle and on the 'Woodstock' poster I would of also included this information.  If i would of had more time I would of liked to of made 10 small hot dog booklets for each year of the sixties with a different icon on the front of each.


BEFORE CRIT:


AFTER CRIT:
Before I had only wrote the name of the event and placed it in the left hand side bottom corner of the posters, whereas afterwards i've placed them in the middle, drawing more attention, and left more information such as the date of the event and the website to find out more information, this puts it more on context.

No comments:

Post a Comment