Tuesday 7 February 2012

100 THINGS RESEARCH//OUGD405 FINAL PRODUCTS PROGRESS

For my final products I decided to try and vary as many types of promotional formats as possible, I decided to make a set of 5 posters which I think will promote the event, sets of stickers, 2 leaflets/hot dog fold books (with information about the event) 2 postcards and another poster:


playing around with ideas, I thought i'd try and incorporate iconic figures from the sixties in my design as I think icons are a very recognisable part of a decade, especially the sixties:


playing around with a logo for the 60's London Week, I think one of the most obvious and iconic thing from the sixties is The Beatles, if not the most.  These heads from that I've done on illustrator, I think, are quite recognisable symbols to use as a basic logo.

This is the final design for the logo that will feature on the promotional products.

idea for a postcard, although I don't think i'll use it as a final product
Another idea for imagery (post cards/booklet etc.)

No comments:

Post a Comment