Saturday 3 March 2012

DandAD//DESIGN IS ABOUT DOING//POSTER ONE OUGD406

This is a photo I've taken, which I think could be used to create some kind of 'Mark Weaver' type image, however I'm a little concerned about the quality of the photograph if it needs to be scaled larger, which it will be, because the camera quality is quite poor if zooming in.

Using franchise bold I've placed some of the lyrics over the photograph to see what kind of effect it gives:
I think it looks like something similar to Weaver, obviously not as good, I think more things need to be added to contribute to the overall look of the poster.

REPETITION:
All experimenting with type layout on image
I think my favourite is this one:
I would like to use that as my final image, this placed in the middle of the page with a white boarder around it, although, the image will become pixelated, so I should think of an alternative for a bigger scale.
Alternatives so the images isn't pixelated, I think i prefer the one on the right for a poster.





No comments:

Post a Comment