Saturday 3 March 2012

DandAD//DESIGN IS ABOUT DOING//POSTER EXPERIMENTING OUGD406

I wanted to create something on photoshop for one of the posters, I tried playing around with the type on top of an image and then creating a clipping mask, it worked but I wanted to create several layers so that I could bring the text closer to each other, but when i seemed to create more than one text layer, the clipping mask didn't seem to work.  I also had trouble getting the font the right size, I wanted it to be bigger to show the image more clearly but, again, I'm not advanced on photoshop and couldn't lay it out properly or transfer it onto illustrator without it becoming a pixelated image, here are some attempts:


images from the internet that I used to try:


PHOTOSHOP EDITS:




I don't think the layout quite works


No comments:

Post a Comment