Tuesday 15 May 2012

OUGD406//IT'S YOUR CHOICE//FINALS

For this project I wanted to look into proverbs and look at them from a completely different angle, taking a different approach, I thought looking at them in another language would enable me to do this.  I like looking and researching into the Swahili proverbs, I found them interesting and found it interesting to compare and contrast proverbs from England/Europe.  In terms of the final outcome, I imagined it would turn out differently.  I think I made the choice to steer away from anything to do with my one original proverb and turn it into a look at proverbs in general.  I feel I could of executed the final outcome better but got stuck half way through the brief and ultimately ran out of time to further it.  I wanted to show a bit more of the culture and way of life through the final posters.  I left the designing too late to change or come up with a new concept if I didn't think the first idea was successful.

No comments:

Post a Comment