Tuesday 3 January 2012

100 THINGS RESEARCH//OUGD405

Taking my general themes and subjects (food, student life, budgeting, time and holiday traditions) into consideration and with more ideas spanning from those major headings i've decided to do my research on packaging and brands from the sixties.  This derived from looking at food in my previous brief and incorporating my theme 'time' which steamed ideas about history and certain decades.  I think its something that could be really interesting, possibly looking at the contrast in packaging from the sixties and now. I have chosen to look at the sixtes because I've always been interested in this decade and the style, art, music and culture that came with it.  I also like the design aspect of the packaging from the sixties, which retrospectively has a retro style.


THE SIXTIES
 IN SPECIFIC PACKAGING AND BRANDS FROM THE SIXTIES
(the general style and design of advertising, promotion, posters, culture etc.)
possible ares to research:
-contrast between packaging then and now
-specific brands
-brand name changes 
-brand designs/logos
-design of packaging

Once I've looked at these things i'll see where my research takes me and what other aspects of the Sixties I can research.



No comments:

Post a Comment