Friday 7 October 2011

ALPHABET SOUP//OUGD403AS1

For this brief we have to design a typeface that represents the personality/character of my partner.  My partner was Jenna, so we had to fill out a questionnaire to get a better idea of our partners personality:
-what is our greatest fear?seaweed
-what is your earliest memory?falling down the stairs
-which living person do you admire most and why?my grandma
-what is the trait you most deplore in yourself?having a bad memory
-what is the trait you most deplore in others?self centered
-what is your most treasured possession?my dog
-where would you like to live?somewhere sunny
-what makes you unhappy?having to have a cold shower
-what is your favourite smell?my perfume-hugo boss orange
-what do you consider to be your biggest achievement?getting into uni

Taking this information into consideration I will depict the best pieces of information to try and show an alphabet that portrays Jenna.  Words that obviously stood out at first for making a new typeface (from an already existing typeface) were words such as seaweed,stairs, her grandma and sunny.  I will make some basic sketches using some basic ideas to try and progress further.



No comments:

Post a Comment