Saturday 24 November 2012

WHAT IS DESIGN FOR PRINT?//LAYOUT DEVELOPMENT//OUGD504

LAYOUT FOR PRINT PROCESS CHAPTER:
Fot this chapter I intend to have my diagrams on one side of the page and the description of the process on half next to it, I think for the size of my book it would work better than placing the image in the middle of my page and having the text surrounding it.

 I have drawn little print icons to use as bullet points on the writing side of the spread, so visually it breaks the text up
 I feel foil blocking was the only one it worked well with to centre the diagram in the middle of the page, this is because of the size of the drawing spread across the double page looked a lot better than scaling the image down to try and fit over one page.
 SCREEN PRINTING:

No comments:

Post a Comment