Wednesday 28 November 2012

WHAT IS DESIGN FOR PRINT?//MANUAL MOCK UP//OUGD504

PRINT MANUAL MOCK UP:
I decided to print off my print manual in black and white on standard stock to see howthe layout and format looks printed.  I rang the book binding department at Vernon St. and they suggested the best type of binding for my book, being sixty pages, would be Japanese stab stitch.  I printed my A5 book on A4 double sided.
Im happy with the way the mock up has turned out, I think the size of the book works well for what it is.
 I now need to decide on how to get it printed and what stock would work best taking into consideration colour scheme etc.  
 I have produced a sticker that can be put on the front cover, I want the front cover to be a plain colour and the words 'print manual' to be embossed onto it, I think black card would work well.

No comments:

Post a Comment