Sunday 2 December 2012

DESIGNING FOR WEB//FINAL SCAMP AND DIGITAL DESIGN//OUGD504

FINAL SCAMP:
After creating my hand drawn three scamp designs and having the crit feedback, I then took the comments into account and came up a final design, this is my final scamp design, hand drawn:
After drawing up the final scamp we then had to make a wire frame to ensure the measurements would work when putting the website together.  This is my hand drawn wire frame:
I then digitalised this wire frame on illustrator:
Using this as a guidance to lay out my design I mocked up a template of my homepage and what I wanted it to look like, I had a few ideas when I started making the designs digital, these were the original designs:

SCAMP ONE, DIGITAL DESIGN:
SCAMP TWO, DIGITAL DESIGN:
This is exactly the same design the first scamp, however, the images are changed and instead a video would be on the homepage, I thought this might be a good idea because the video is fitting (about making tea)
SCAMP THREE, DIGITAL DESIGN:
Again the design is the same but I've just changed the shape of the images, I think it works better in this design:
Another design that is very similar to the one above, instead of having the navigation bar is to have the images as the different pages, and when you click on them you are redirected to 'history, culture or tea.'  

No comments:

Post a Comment