Sunday 16 December 2012

RESPONSIVE//FEEL GOOD//DEVELOPMENT//OUGD503

LABEL DEVELOPMENT:
When trying to put the labels together I didn't think they would work with just a white background, thats rare in packaging unless its of good quality stock, or alternatively at the lower end of design, for example Tesco 'savers' packaging is on plain white stock.  My first attempt was to use the colour of the fruit as the background colour with the opacity lowered:

I felt this looked too simple and when on a bottle probably too plain.
I enlarged the fruit vector at the back of the label to work as a background, which I think works better as it seems more eye catching.  However I don't think the shape of the label works well with the design, especially when putting it on the sparkling range bottles as they are larger bottles.
I looked at the current label shape for the Feel Good range which I thought would work better with my designs, I think it looks more realistic as a design.
BACK LABEL:



No comments:

Post a Comment