Friday 14 December 2012

RESPONSIVE//FEEL GOOD//DEVELOPMENT//OUGD503

DESIGN DEVELOPMENT:
When coming to design my packing for the Feel Good drinks I looked at similar brands that are either competitors or successful within the more high end drink sector.

The current FEEL GOOD label:
These are some designs that I think work quite well and look fairly high end, minimal design seems to be popular amongst high end fruit juices, such as Innocent smoothies etc.
After looking into the various high end label designs I'd noticed that most of them use thin/light type faces, which I think is associated with a quite high end quality product, something that I have tried in my design.

LOGO DEVELOPMENT 
This is the typeface I want to use for the Feel Good logo
When on a label I think it might need to stand out a bit more, which is why I've changed it to Hero rather than Hero light:
I decided to take the obvious approach to designing by focusing on fruit imagery.  Even though this is something that I feel isn't exactly ground breaking, I feel its the best type of design for this drink, as they focus heavily on the natural ingredients and real fruit.  I decided basic colourful fruit vectors on a label would work best.
Final logo for the range:

No comments:

Post a Comment