Tuesday 11 December 2012

DESIGNING FOR WEB//WEBSITE DEVELOPMENT/VIDEO//OUGD504

WEBSITE DEVELOPMENT:
For this page I wanted to put a video on, I made the video as part of a history of and thought it would be in keeping with everything else on my website, I think it looks good against the white background, I've put some instructions on above the video from the UKTEACOUNCIL and aligned everything centrally, I think this looks neater.

TITLE FOR PAGE:
width="688" height="137
I first went on to my youtube channel:
Once I had got the video up on youtube I inserted the link into the coding on dreamweaver:

This is the video that will be played on the website:
I think throughout the site its all consistent in terms of style and visually the pictures all look of a similar style.  I would of liked to of uploaded the video on vimeo because it looks more professional, however my file didn't meet the requirements, the file size seemed to be too large and  I couldn't convert it on iMovie.

This is the design view for what the page looks like, I think when you preview in safari it will look better, I tried it with a title but I felt because the text was central it worked better without one, the text is tips on how to make a perfect cup of tea.
PREVIEW ON SAFARI:

No comments:

Post a Comment