Saturday 22 December 2012

RESPONSIVE//HELLFIRE//LABEL DEVELOPMENT//OUGD503

LABEL DEVELOPMENT:
do it in quite an illustrative, lined drawing style as the beer is being sold at creative network events.  I also changed the colour to a deeper red as I think it looks better with the lined drawings.  I started looking into other options for the hellfire label and researched into Hellfire corner: 
'intersecting with the Menin Road it was an important route junction under constant observation and fire by Germans on the high ground.
Anything that moved across it was fired upon.  Consequently canvas screens were erected beside the road in an attempt to conceal movement, much of which took place under cover of darkness, when the junction thronged with activity.'
I did some visual research on Hellfire corner and decided the imagery could work well on a beer bottle label:
do it in quite an illustrative, lined drawing style as the beer is being sold at creative network events.  I also changed the colour to a deeper red as I think it looks better with the lined drawings.  I started looking into other options for the hellfire label and researched into Hellfire corner:   In terms of coming up with a slogan I thought about playing on 'the rush' to get Hellfire beer, and the rush to get past the targeted Hellfire corner.
'When your'e in a hurry for one hell of a pale ale!'

I then looked into potential label shapes that would best suit:
I looked at other ways that the label could be applied, using a cream background instead of having the overall label circular.

No comments:

Post a Comment