Saturday 6 October 2012

'A HISTORY OF...'//'THREE PROMOTIONAL GRAPHIC PRODUCTS'//OUGD504

For the second part of the summer brief we had to create three graphic design promotional products that related to your summer brief project.  At first I found this quite hard because even though my subject is a product already I was looking into the more cultural side of it, where it had come from, the history etc.  However I managed to combine the information that I had found out throughout summer with a promotional reason behind it.  I decided to create an info-graphics poster with stats and facts about tea and also promoting the new range of flavours at Twinings.  The second thing I made was a flyer that advertised the same range with more information about the actual new teas themselves.  The third thing I created was a set of stickers with a similar logo to that of the flyer to promote the range further.  I feel the idea could of worked well but I didn't like the style of my designs.
STICKERS
These were my designs for the stickers that I used on the leaflet as a logo:

I decided to try and give each flavour a different colour that could represent the flavour in the tea, however I feel like the colours make the logo look better but don't actually look like herbal tea colours, this is something I will want to change when coming to print them off.

No comments:

Post a Comment