Wednesday 6 March 2013

COLLABORATIVE BRIEF//SCREEN PRINTING//OUGD503

SCREEN PRINTING FOR TISSUE PAPER PACKAGING:
Once we had sorted out our campaign name and slogan, I started looking at ways we could display a repeated logo or pattern for the tissue wrap packaging that we were going to make to wrap garments in and put in a box.  I wanted it to be simple as it was just an added extra for the packaging and so couldn't be too crowded or over whelming.  We decided to stick with the colour scheme black and white to try and support our high end Italian fashion feel.

I decided to go with the circular logo for the tissue paper, this is basically Ted Baker placed in the middle of the circular logo with our campaign name and our slogan written circularly around it.  Because its a subtle logo I thought it would be best to repeat the pattern otherwise it would of been too plain.

Sophia and I went to screen print on tissue paper to see how it would turn out:
Final prints on tissue paper:
I think the final outcome worked well, when we've designed the packaging for the tissue paper to go in we can see it come together as a range of products.


No comments:

Post a Comment