Tuesday 7 May 2013

WHAT IS GOOD?//PARIS//SCAMPS FOR WEBSITE DESIGN//OUGD505

SCAMPS:
These are the scamps i have drawn out to get some ideas of how to lay out my website before mocking it up.
I wanted the main designs of the website to be based around photography because I found images from a hotel that I thought would suit the style I was wanting to imitate for my own hotel.
As I want the focus to be based around photography (images of the hotel and of Paris) one side of the website will be made out of a part of an image, the opacity being lowered as though it is part of the background design.
On the homepage I want the hotels name and logo to be placed largely and diagonally across the cut image, I think this is eye catching for the homepage and works as a different logo placement compared to all the other pages of the website.
As part of consistent branding I would like the dashed trail of the paper airplane to be spread across each of the pages, something subtle, lowered opacity but noticeable enough, the plane could fly down when clicking on the link to open that page.

No comments:

Post a Comment