Wednesday 17 April 2013

RESPONSIVE//PHOTOGRAPHY LOGO//FURTHER DEVELOPMENT//OUGD503

FURTHER DEVELOPMENT:
I have developed the logo further taking the shape that I preferred and using the green colour which I think reflects the photographers name.  I think this could look quite good spread over a few different formats.  I think the typeface works well underneath it as well, basic type face that compliments the logo.  I have added a circle separating the photographers first and last name, in line with the point of the logo which I think adds a nice touch.  I think the green outlined dot works better than the black filled one.


I looked into colouring in certain parts of the shaped logo, I thought this could work well depending on which areas were coloured:
However, after spending some time looking at the ways in which the colour could be displayed I thought it looked best if the lines of the geometric shape were green but the shapes within the logo were white as this would make it easier and look more consistent when applying it to other formats.


 This is the logo used without colour, which I think could also work, I have also put the photographers name in the same colour as the small circle in between her name.  I think this makes the name stand out and adds some more colour to the design.

No comments:

Post a Comment