Wednesday 17 April 2013

RESPONSIVE//PHOTOGRAPHY LOGO//PRODUCTS//OUGD503

BRANDING:
After creating a logo that I feel happy with I needed to start working on ways to apply the logo to different formats, these included: letter head, business cards, website, with compliments slip and the logo itself.

BUSINESS CARDS
These are my initial designs for the business cards, I wanted to use a variety of colour rather than sticking to one for the business cards.  All will be consistent within the design just the colour of the stock and and logo will vary.
I feel the white one looks quite plain but I have to consider stock which would make all the difference.  
I think the black one works surprisingly well considering this hasn't been a major colour in the design.  I think the logo looks good against a dark background when being changed to white:

These are the set of the four  final business cards, which I think work quite well together, the colour scheme ties in nicely with one another and the logo is clear and consistent throughout.  The contact information is clearly displayed with basic contact details.
LETTER HEAD AND COMPLIMENT SLIP:
This is the same design applied to the letterhead and with compliments slip, close up of the top right hand corner of the letter head:
WITH COMPLIMENTS SLIP:

No comments:

Post a Comment