Monday 29 April 2013

WHAT IS GOOD?//PARIS//INITIAL IDEAS FOR DESIGNING AND PLANNING//OUGD505

INITIAL IDEAS FOR DESIGN PROCESS AND PLANNING FOR THE NEXT TWO WEEKS:
To make everything clearer and to organise my time over the next two weeks I have jotted down some ideas and plans to help keep everything in order.   These are some sheets with ideas in more detail for specific parts of the hotel branding and the processes I want to try and do:
ITEMS TO BRAND:
  • drinks/cocktail menu
  • food menu
  • wooden place for food menu/receipt board
  • napkins/tissue paper for food served

 THEMES FOR HOTEL LOGO:

  • Travelling
  • Paris
  • French language

Processes: laser cutting room cards? or possibly the door signs.  I want to try screen printing for the restaurant items such as napkins and tissue paper, also depending on stock limitations I may screen print the logo onto general things such as the menu cover and the room booklets.  I either want to try foiling on the letter heads for the logo or embossing the logo on the hotel business card.  Both depending on time.

No comments:

Post a Comment