Monday 29 April 2013

WHAT IS GOOD?//PARIS//SUMMARISING BLOG POST//OUGD505

SUMMARY BLOG POST
After the crit I have decided to change direction with the final outcomes and deliverables for this brief.  My previous research will still be valuable as I needed to find out everything to do with Parisian culture and what Paris has to offer.  However, instead of making a travel guide and information pack about all the things to do in Paris for the non-conventional tourist I have decided to change my direction to hotel branding.  I feel this will allow me to create a more interesting outcome and is suited to the type of design I prefer.  From this point I will do research into existing hotel branding, branding in general and specific areas of Parisian culture that could be incorporated into the branding.
The products I hope to brand include:

HOTEL RESTAURANT:

  • menu and drinks menu
  • napkins and tissue paper/take aways bags
HOTEL:
  • business cards
  • letter head
  • luggage tag
  • post cards
  • room publication
  • door sign
WEBSITE

No comments:

Post a Comment