Thursday 17 January 2013

DESIGN FOR PRINT AND WEB//FINAL MOCK UPS//OUGD504

FINAL MOCK UPS FOR RE BRANDING LONDON SIXTIES WEEK, WEBSITE RE BRAND:
Overall I think they work quite well, consistency throughout with the black and white photography and the spot colour and logo placement.

HOMEPAGE:
I think the homepage works well, the photograph for it looks as though its a background image, nothing in particular is distracting, I was slightly concerned about the navigation bar type colour being to camouflaged amongst the white background but I think its legible and its the best option in terms of realistic choices, black or white could of blended in too much.
ABOUT PAGE:
I think out of all the pages this one works the best, I think the image works really well for it, it allows space for text but the image has presence just as much as in the other pages.  I think because its on a clear background it allows text and buttons to be legible.
WHAT'S ON PAGE:
This page tells you about whats happening at the event, listings of all the upcoming things that will be happening, for this specific page, I added 'what's on' to the bottom of the logo because I think it worked in this instance, however with the others due to the length of the word or the letters in the word it didn't work as well.
SIGN UP PAGE:
This is my least favourite page, I think the image is good but possibly a better one could of been used, I'm unsure about the lined boxes to fill out information but that has to be there as its a sign up page.

No comments:

Post a Comment