Wednesday 9 January 2013

DESIGN FOR PRINT AND WEB//PROGRESS CRIT FEEDBACK//OUGD504

CRIT FEEDBACK:
We had to present our progress on the ISTD project so far, before the crit my idea was to create a set of posters that explored the lyrics from the sixties and link it to London Sixties week as an independent merchandise for the event.  My feedback was that it was a good starting point but needed to be expanded, it was suggested that I rebrand London Sixties week, create a logo and products promoting the event.

With this in mind I started thinking about a logo and what products I could make, what processes I could use and how I could get the event promoted.

IDEAS:
  • logo
  • posters?
  • leaflet
  • postcards 
  • key rings
  • tee shirts
  • business cards?
Processes:
  • screen printing 
  • embossing/debossing
  • laser cut

No comments:

Post a Comment