Tuesday 15 January 2013

RESPONSIVE//TO DRY FOR BRIEF//DEVELOPMENT//OUGD503

DEVELOPMENT OF DESIGN:
I started off drawing basic vectors of technology appliances in a 'retro' style.  I started drawing a basic cassette tape and trying to add colour:
The are basic vector images but I think they can work well on a tea towel design, the colours add to that 'retro' look.
DEVELOPMENT OF CAMERA AND TELEVISION VECTORS:
I then started looking at ways in which I can layout the image on a tea towel, I firstly focused on the cassette player, I made a repeated circular pattern out of the object several times to see if it would work.
I then did a similar thing with the camera, making a repeated pattern:
I then looked at how I could incorporate all three objects into one design, which I think worked best:

No comments:

Post a Comment